Select Page

Custodial Accounts

We offer several types of custodial accounts

  • Custodian – UTMA/UGMA – UTMA stands for The Uniform Gifts to Minors Act, and UTMA stands for The Uniform Transfers to Minors Act.  They are virtually similar in all respects and are accounts where a custodian or investment adviser manages and oversees an investment account for a minor. The state laws vary when it comes to taxation and majority
  • Guardianship – A court appointed fiduciary who has been instructed by the court to handle the affairs and monies of a person who is legally disabled.
  • Conservatorship – An entity or organization is subjected to the legal control of an external entity or organization, known as a conservator. Conservatorship is established either by court order (with regards to individuals) or via a statutory or regulatory authority (with regards to organizations).
  • Custodian – Foreign


For more information, please either call our office at (877) 68-ALAMO – or – (877) 682-5266, fill out or brief contact form or email our office at

Website developed by Ryan McBride