About Corporate Bonds:
Corporate Bonds are debt issued by companies to fund capital expenditures and normal operating costs associated with running a business. They are also used to finance mergers and acquisitions of other companies. Corporate Bonds are similar to Municipal Bonds in that they have a set maturity date, coupon and pay interest semi-annually. However, the interest earned is taxable; to make up for this, Corporate Bonds are generally higher yielding than Municipal Bonds.
- Perfect for investors looking to diversify a portfolio, investing funds from a tax-sheltered account such as an IRA and those in lower tax brackets and investors looking for higher income flow.
- An alternative to stocks if an investor wants to invest in a specific company. Corporate Bonds offer the potential for recourse if a company defaults, which stocks do not. Corporate Bonds mature from 1 day to over 50 years.
Alamo Capital offers secondary liquidity on Corporate Bonds and offerings which can be found on BOLTS.
Click here to view our Bond On-Line Trading System inventory.
We offer the following types of Corporate bond products:
- Corporate Bond Secondary Issues
- Corporate Bond Funds
- Corporate Bond ETFs
- Corporate Zero Coupon Bonds
- High Grade to Low Grade Bonds or New Issues
Contact our Corporate Bond Brokers:
Alamo Capital specializes in Corporate Bonds and Corporate Fixed Income Products for Retail, Wholesale and Institutional clients. Investors in Corporate Bonds have a wide range of choices when it comes to bond structures, coupon rates, maturity dates, credit quality and industry exposure. Alamo Capital Specialists can evaluate these options and help you find the right fit. If you are interested in learning more about Corporate bonds please contact an Alamo Capital Bond Specialist by calling (877) 68-ALAMO – or – (877) 682-5266 or email email@example.com.
Sign Up For Email Bond Offerings
Sign up for our Fixed Income Picks Of The Day email to receive high yield and investment grade Corporate Bond offerings straight to your inbox, selected daily by our trading desk with over 30 years of experience in the Fixed Income industry.