Are you financially
prepared for retirement?
Let’s evaluate your current retirement plan
and look at viable options that meet your
goals and expectations.
Contact a Licensed Professional
[contact-form-7 id=”18781″ title=”Retirement Planning”]
Some things to consider for your retirement may include:
- Your goals in retirement
- Current expenses versus retirement expenses. Covering essential expenses, maintaining desired lifestyle expenses, and preparing for the unexpected.
- When to start taking Social Security (and/or a pension).
- Including Medicare and Medigap expenses in the retirement budget.
- Asset longevity and income strategy with inflation projections.
- Expected expenses (vacation home purchase, kids in college, etc.) or expected revenue (downsizing home, sale of business, etc.) and how they work into your retirement income projections.
- Tax efficient transfer of wealth to family and/or charities.
For more information please fill out the form or contact your Alamo Capital investment professional.