Institutional/Retail Sales: Financial Advisor/Broker
- Market financial services by soliciting prospective and current clients; ascertaining their needs; explaining products and services; making sales presentations to groups
- Manage Investment portfolios by analyzing investment opportunities; purchasing and selling securities
- Execute transactions by studying market quotations; assessing competitiveness
- Comply with FINRA and SEC regulations, state and local requirements and practices
- Must have FINRA Series 7 and 63,65 or 66 Licenses
- Clean U4
- Current Book of Business
Why Alamo Capital?
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE PAYOUTS!
- Individual marketing budget!
- Paid twice monthly!
- Smooth business transition; Sales Assistant and Concierge Service to transfer Book; fees are paid for all ACAT transfers (no debit balances)
- Access to in-house investment research team and fixed income trading accounts
- Not beholden to any proprietary products
- Class A Office Space, great for client meetings
About Alamo Capital:
Alamo Capital is a Broker Dealer headquartered in Walnut Creek, California. We are a full service financial firm that has specialized in tax free investing since 1987. Our aim is to provide timely and efficient executions of investment transactions for our retail, institutional and wholesale clientele.
We are recognized as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC), Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO). Also, we are exclusive members of Fannie Mae’s ACCESS program as well as an approved underwriter for Federal Home Loan Banks.