Walnut Creek, CA
- Provide sales and administrative support to Institutional and Retail Brokers
- Interact with customers, Institutions, back-office, clearing firm, wholesalers, etc
- Open accounts, maintain client files and CRM database
- Coordinate and prepare for client meetings and provide client information as requested
- Assist brokers with special projects as needed
- Answer phones and assist on the desk as needed
- Work on trade issue inquiries and work with Operations to resolve
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- MS Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Salary + Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid twice monthly
About Alamo Capital:
Alamo Capital is a Broker Dealer headquartered in Walnut Creek, California. We are a full service financial firm that has specialized in tax free investing since 1987. Our aim is to provide timely and efficient executions of investment transactions for our retail, institutional and wholesale clientele.
We are recognized as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC), Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO). Also, we are exclusive members of Fannie Mae’s ACCESS program as well as an approved underwriter for Federal Home Loan Banks.
Alamo Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Alamo Capital is a Broker/Dealer Member FINRA, SIPC and BBB A+ Rated.