Public Finance Associate
Public Finance Apprentice
Location- Walnut Creek, CA
Alamo Capital’s Public Finance division is seeking intelligent, creative, energetic, and hard-working individuals for a Public Finance Apprentice position. The role offers the opportunity to gain experience in a broad array of municipal finance.
Guidance is provided to perform varied tasks that require evaluation, originality and ingenuity to make complex decisions. The candidate must be comfortable working in a demanding environment and should be capable of learning expediently while balancing multiple projects. Some travel may be involved. Must be willing to become FINRA licensed. This position is the platform for a career in Public Finance.
Applicants must have a 4 year degree.
Qualified Individuals Must:
· Be able to perform analytical and related assignments in support of senior investment bankers
· Assist in the preparation of the Official Statement and other documents related to a bond offering
· Prepare responses to Request for Proposals and client presentations
· Conduct research related to existing and prospective clients
· Possess advanced communication skills: capable of creating concise written reports backed up by analysis
· Attention to detail, organization skills and ability to meet deadlines are essential
About Alamo Capital:
Alamo Capital is a Broker Dealer headquartered in Walnut Creek, California. We are a full service financial firm that has specialized in tax free investing since 1987. Our aim is to provide timely and efficient executions of investment transactions for our retail, institutional and wholesale clientele.
We are recognized as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC), Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO). Also, we are exclusive members of Fannie Mae’s ACCESS program as well as an approved underwriter for Federal Home Loan Banks.
Alamo Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Alamo Capital is a Broker/Dealer Member FINRA, SIPC and BBB A+ Rated.