Municipal Bond Underwriter
Walnut Creek, CA
- Responsible for all events involved with both Competitive and Negotiated Municipal Bond issues
- Educate and advise other brokers on products in order to develop growth
- Comply with FINRA and SEC regulations, state and local requirements and practices
- 2 + years’ experience with municipal underwriting
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Current Series 7 and 63 or 66 licenses
- Understanding of the Market
- Salary + Bonus potential
- Retirement, Medical and Continuing Education Benefits
About Alamo Capital:
Alamo Capital is a Broker Dealer headquartered in Walnut Creek, California. We are a full service financial firm that has specialized in tax free investing since 1987. Our aim is to provide timely and efficient executions of investment transactions for our retail, institutional and wholesale clientele.
We are recognized as a National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC), Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) member and National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO) member. Also, we are exclusive members of Fannie Mae’s ACCESS program as well as an approved underwriter for Federal Home Loan Banks.
Alamo Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Alamo Capital is a Broker/Dealer Member FINRA, SIPC and BBB A+ Rated.