United States – Available Nationwide
Retail Brokers are responsible for marketing our financial services and products to both current and prospective clients. You will be working closely with numerous clients, providing them with exceptional service and advising them on financial products and services.
Duties (Including but not limited to):
- Identifies current and future client service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual clients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Market financial services by soliciting prospective and current clients; ascertaining their needs; explaining products and services; making sales presentations to groups.
- Manages investment portfolios by analyzing investment opportunities; purchasing and selling securities.
- Complies with securities and exchange commission regulations and state and local requirements and practices by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; adhering to requirements; advising clients on needed actions.
- Executes transactions by studying market quotations; assessing competitiveness.
- Documents transactions by completing buy and sell orders.
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing order and transaction information.
- Keeps clients informed by communicating market fluctuations; reporting securities transactions affecting accounts; recommending future investment strategies.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
SIE, Series 6, 7, 63, 65, or 66 required, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Phone Skills, Financial Planning and Strategy, Informing Others, Proactive, Prospecting Skills, Business Knowledge
Institutional Brokers are responsible for marketing our financial services and products to both current and prospective institutional clients. You will be completing transactions based on your clients wants and needs.
Duties (including but not limited to):
- Morning recap of top relevant Municipal Bond stories on Bloomberg & online NY Times.
- Opening salesforce.com and looking at day’s/week’s events.
- Recap prior day’s trades with commission run.
- Organizing most recent inquiries from institutional customers.
- Scanning Alamo Capital inventory for matching bonds and/or good ideas.
- Making phone calls and sending out offerings to existing customers from AC inventory.
- Confer with Muni Analyst for more detailed description of inventory items.
- Scanning bid wanted lists from Bloomberg & PICK items for above inquiries.
- Move to online databases (HTD, themunicenter, Bolts) for above inquiries.
- Checking in with retail client base for needs/referrals.
- Monitor commission goals and set achievable expectations for subsequent months.
- Look through leads and/or search for prospective customers via the internet.
- Follow up with local municipalities when appropriate offerings arise.
- Recap day’s events/relevant data with sales team.
SIE, Series 6, 7, 63 required, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Meeting Sales Goals, Phone Skills, Financial Planning and Strategy, Informing Others, Proactive, Prospecting Skills, Business Knowledge
To apply, email us at email@example.com In your email, please include: your name, phone number, position you are applying for, best time of day to reach you, and your resume.
Alamo Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Alamo Capital is a Broker/Dealer Member FINRA, SIPC and BBB A+ Rated.