Walnut Creek, CA and Las Vegas, NV
From time to time, Alamo Capital has series 7 broker job openings at our headquarters in Walnut Creek, California, as well as in our Las Vegas, Nevada office. We are hiring licensed series 7 brokers to work in our full service financial firm that has specialized in tax free investing for 23 years.
We are recognized by the California State Treasurer’s Office as a Women Business Enterprise (WBE), part of the Target Business Enterprise program.
- Utilizing a passion for customer service, positive energy, and problem solving skills to connect with our clients via inbound and outbound calls.
- Assessing and resolving client issues at a moment’s notice, helping Alamo Capital’s products and services.
- Delivering unparalleled value and outstanding service to our clients in order to build and maintain client loyalty.
- Placing trades, uncovering business development opportunities, discussing the latest market trends, responding to research requests and providing investment advice/education to our clients.
- Competitive payouts
- A Business Transition program that includes a Sales Assistant
- Access to state of the are trading technologies
- An ACAT Transfer Team – Fee are paid for all ACAT transfers*
- A Fixed Income Trading Desk Available (Muni’s, Corporates, Agencies & CMO’s
- Efficient stock quoting systems **
- NaviPlan Comprehensive financial planning software
- Insurance Department
- Not beholden to any proprietary products
- Class A office space- great for clients meetings
- Monthly Marketing Budget
- 401K & Medical
- Paid twice a month
* ACAT fees are paid depending on value of assets under management
** For brokers who have past proven commission in equities
- Municipals, Agencies, Corporates, Foreign, CMO’s, Treasuries and Commercial Paper
- Wealth Management Platform
- Mutual Funds
- Retirement Products
- Insurance Platform (LTC, Health, Disability and Life)
- Managed Accounts
- Stock & Options
- CD’s & Money Markets
- 2 years of brokerage experience with minimally $180K in annual gross production
- Series 7 with a Series 63, 65 or 66
- Clean U-4
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic demeanor
- Great communication and presentation skills
- We pay very competitive payouts