Alamo Capital is looking to hire a highly motivated insurance broker to build the Insurance and Retirement Divisions! If you are goal-oriented with good communication skills, an entrepreneurial drive, and you’re looking for a job with high earning potential and long-term stability, this is the job for you!
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience with insurance and financial services.
- Qualified Plans experience (includes Pension plans and IRAs).
- Variable and Fixed annuity experience.
- Experience in Long Term Care, Life and Disability Insurance products.
- Comfortable executing comprehensive Financial Plans.
- Proven track record (must have built successful insurance and retirement practice before).
- Experience with NaviPlan (financial planning software) is a plus.
- Hold active California Life, Health and Long Term Care Insurance licenses.
- Current Series 7 and 63 or 66 licenses.
- Build Insurance and Retirement Department
- Work with other brokers to develop the growth of the departments.
Compensation and benefits:
- Base plus commissions
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Access to luxury suites and premium seats for local sporting events and concerts for your clients.
Alamo Capital is an equal opportunity employer.