Alamo Capital has a job openings for Institutional Brokers at our headquarters in Walnut Creek, California. Alamo Capital Institutional desk is an experienced group that is committed to providing value to our clients. We service approximately 1,700 institutional investors across the nation. Our clients range from money managers, insurance companies, investment managers, credit unions, municipalities, cities and other broker dealers.
Recently, Alamo Capital was approved by Fannie Mae and Federal Home Loan Bank to sell discount notes, callable medium term notes, bills and notes directly! Along with agencies, we offer a full range of structured debt solutions and financial products.
We are recognized by the California State Treasurer’s Office as a Women Business Enterprise (WBE), part of the Target Business Enterprise program.
- Build upon existing book of business to increase taxable productivity.
- Work closely with Institutional Sales & Trading departments.
- Manage customer relationships using CRM program.
- Must have experience with Federal agency securities, U.S. Treasury bills, notes, bonds, mortgage back securities, munis, investment grade and high yield bonds.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive payouts.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Access to luxury suites and premium seats for local sporting events and concerts for your clients.
Alamo Capital is an equal opportunity employer.